Fastenex 2023 has started its work
More than 40 exhibitors from Russia and China will present their products at Fastenex 2023
The International Exhibition of fasteners, fittings and tools Fastenex has started today. The unique B2B event is taking place at Crocus Expo IEC (Pavilion 1, Hall 4) and will last until October 13.Interactive plan >>>
The exhibition opens up a number of opportunities for visitors:
- Lively evaluate the products of domestic and international manufacturers and suppliers
- Get advice on operation from technical specialists
- Become part of a large professional community
Fastenex 2023 runs at the same venue as Weldex, the International Exhibition of Welding Materials, Equipment and Technologies.
With a free e-ticket you can visit both exhibitions and events of the Weldex business program.
What awaits visitors on the first day of the exhibition
Plenary discussion. Welding production in the Russian Federation: development prospects
Time: 10:45 - 13:15
Key topics will be:
- Market overview of welding materials and equipment
- Government support for the industry
- Effective work in new conditions
- Localization and import substitution: strategy for the development of the local market. Challenges and opportunities
- International cooperation: new players and markets
- What do companies need now to ensure stability in welding production?
Round table “Government measures to support welding production, real cases and prospects”
Time: 13:30 - 14:30
Features of state regulation in terms of confirming the production of welding equipment on the territory of the Russian Federation (RF RF dated July 17, 2015 No. 719)
- Vladimir Yuryevich Vorontsov, Consultant of the Department for the Development of Modern Means of Production of the Department of Machine Tool and Heavy Engineering of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia.
- Evgeny Alexandrovich Ilyichev, Director of the Department, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
Practical session “Best projects in welding and related technologies 2022–2023. Innovation. Speeches by chief welders"
Time: 14:45 - 16:15
The purpose of the competition is to identify the best projects implemented by welding production managers. These are chief welders or representatives of the management team, whose responsibilities include the functions of chief welders in their companies (technical directors, chief engineers, chief technologists, chief metallurgists, chief mechanics).
Practical seminar “Interaction with BRICS countries in the field of welding and related technologies”
The main topics will be:
- Interaction with suppliers
- Access to export opportunities
- Trends in 2023 on the Russian market in terms of international trade and current sanctions
- Search for new guidelines for business,
- Sources of information about products and manufacturers, ways to check potential partners
- Forms and methods of international payments in international trade operations under sanctions pressure
- Selection of the optimal transport scheme after the peak of the “container crisis” has passed and the departure of Western logistics operators
- Customs clearance of goods - current changes after the introduction of sanctions
You can view the detailed program of events for each day of the exhibition by following the link >>>
Get a free ticket to the exhibition using the promo code fastenex